Thursday, December 20, 2012

Adam Lambert Covers Fiasco Magazine's Obsession Issue

We just watched him host VH1's Diva Concert and now Adam Lambert is showing off his good looks on the cover of Fiasco magazine's Obsession issue.

The 30-year-old "American Idol" alum rocked a black and white ensemble for the Miguel Starcevich shot front page and dished about everything from performing with Queen to his eclectic style.

Highlights from Mr. Lambert's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Fiasco!

On performing with Queen:
"Those shows I did with Queen were pretty surreal. I was really excited and super flattered but intimidated at the same time. How do you live up to some like Freddie Mercury? There was no way I could ever compete with him. I had to let that go and create an experience of paying tribute"

On his personal appearance:
"The way I look at it, there?s just as much pressure [on men], but men aren?t supposed to talk about it. It?s supposed to seem easy, but men, especially in the public eye, are just as worried as women are."

On the his style:
"For the general audience, they look at the way I style myself and they go, 'Errrr, that?s gay,' but you ask a handful of gay guys and they?re like, 'I would never wear that!'"

Foxy Brown Freida Pinto FSU Cowgirls Gabrielle Union

No comments:

Post a Comment