Sunday, July 28, 2013

Stars React to Kidd Kraddick's Death

Shocking the public when he passed away suddenly on Saturday, many celebs are taking to Twitter to remember famed radio DJ Kidd Kraddick.

While attending his Kidd's Kids charity golf outing, the 53-year-old host died suddenly, with a cause of death yet to be determined.

Stunned by the news, Kelly Clarkson tweeted, "Oh man, I just heard Kidd Kraddick died! He's my childhood dj. What a sad day. His poor family. He was always nice 2 me from the beginning."

Also having grown up listening to Kidd, Demi Lovato tweeted, "#RIPKiddKraddick.. Grew up with you always on my radio.. Had the pleasure of meeting you back when I was 9 at a showcase where even way back then, you believed in my talent. Dallas, TX lost a hero tonight and my heart is broken for the KISS FM family. You're already missed Kidd.."

Across the Pond, Harry Styles of One Direction wrote, "Absolutely devastated to hear about the sad passing of Kidd Kraddick. He was always so nice and will be incredibly missed. Lovely man. RIP."

A radio mainstay himself, Ryan Seacrest shared, "So sad hearing about my radio brother Kid Kraddick. One of a kind and one of the best at what he did every morning. U will be missed Kidd." Check out what other famous faces are saying below.

Khloe Kardashian: I just heard about Kidd Kraddrick! such sad news! He was an awesome man and friend. So sad :(

Pete Wentz: Rest in peace, kidd kraddick. Sad news, always had fun talking to him...

Joe Jonas: The sad sad news about Kidd Kraddick is shocking. He will be missed greatly.

Kevin Jonas: Just heard about Kid Kraddick so sad he was a great man and did so much for people. You will be missed. So sad

Nick Lachey: Just heard the news about the passing of Kid Kraddick.....so sad. He was truly one of the good guys in radio, a class act! #RIP

Scooter Braun: heard the awful news that my friend @KiddKraddick , a man who always #gaveback to those in need has passed away. RIP Kidd. U will be missed\

Austin Mahone: Just heard the worst news that @KiddKraddick past away... I used to listen to his morning show every morning on the way to school...

Victoria Justice: So sad 2 hear about 1 of my fave radio hosts, Kidd Kraddick passing. I did 1 of my fave interviews ever w/ him

Adrianne Palicki Aisha Tyler Aki Ross Alecia Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment