Friday, November 15, 2013

Joanna Krupa Reveals Past Eating Disorder

She holds her own well against the feisty ladies of "The Real Housewives of Miami," but Joanna Krupa struggled with her own demons as a young model.

In an interview with People, the reality star opened up about dealing with an eating disorder, admitting, "I gained weight and struggled to lose it quickly in order to pursue my dreams of being a model. Being 20 years old, I had no idea how to lose weight fast and laxatives were an easy way out."

However, she was able to tackle the issue and adds, "Thank God I didn't hurt myself and stopped."

Nowadays, the 34-year-old blonde beauty is concentrating on starting a family with husband Romain Zago, sharing, "I would love to have twins ? a girl and a boy, but who knows if that would happen. It would be my ideal situation. Wham, bam be done with it."

Emilie de Ravin Emma Heming Emma Stone Emma Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment